loading...

venerdì 23 aprile 2010

YOUR EYES ....

.

I see love in within your eyes
Please hold me tight
Never let me go
Can i hold you forever as your angel?

Maybe i don't deserve to be your angel
But i would gladly take the title
If you we're ever to offer it
When i was your angel i felt as though.

I had never known as a real man
You became friend and lover
All in one fell swoop
But you may not know is that you.

Became a man that i wanted to give my all
The one man that showed me
The true meaning of love
An unexpected love that i didn't seek.

I wanted to make him smile
And he made me fall inlove
I love you so much
And pls don't break my heart.

.

.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Webmaster Freelance
- http://www.cipiri.com/

loading...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pose d'Amore

Pose d'Amore
99 Immagini con Descrizione

Sostienici con una Donazione , Grazie

METEO

METEO
che tempo fara'

Lettori fissi